Extended Warranty and Procedures
The Outdoor Kitchen Place warrants to the original The Outdoor Kitchen Place customer that all material, products and means of assemble meet manufacturer’s specifications and will be free from defect in material and workmanship for as long as the manufacturer’s warranty policy if valid. This warranty is only valid for products used in Residential applications, unless otherwise noted on the manufacturer’s warranty.
Should any defect occur, The Outdoor Kitchen Place will provide the labor only to correct the defect item by replacing necessary parts for any product purchased from The Outdoor Kitchen Place or an authorized dealer, for as long as the product is under a valid warranty.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part at the sole discretion of The Outdoor Kitchen Place. If a part of a product becomes defective, then the customer must submit on the warranty form located on our website under the warranty section or contact The Outdoor Kitchen Place at the following contact information:27564 Old 41 Road
Bonita Springs, Florida 34135
A photo of the defective part or area of the outdoor kitchen must be sent with the warranty form, along with a brief description including any product model or serial number.
This warranty is in lieu all other warranties, express or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale of use. The Outdoor Kitchen Place is not liable for any damages resulting in the breach of warranty or breach of contract.
All implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the period of the express warranty stated above. In no event shall The Outdoor Kitchen Place be liable for incidental or consequential damage.
You may have other rights that vary from state to state. An authorized agent of The Outdoor Kitchen Place in Bonita Springs, Florida must perform all executions of this warranty.
Exclusions to Warranty
Below are items that are not covered by the The Outdoor Kitchen Place Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Normal Wear and Tear
- The Outdoor Kitchen Place will not warranty products in the case of normal usage, wear and tear, improper storage, misuse (intentional or accidental), improper installation, uncrating mishaps, and general product abuse.
- Salt Water Damage (neglect)
- Maintenance of your products is imperative to the longevity of your outdoor Stainless Steel products. It is important to care for your products and perform routine maintenance if your products are located in a salty air environment. For more information on Salt Water environments, please visit our website for further information.
- Due to the Florida environment and heat conditions all refrigerator are only warrantied to the full extend of the manufacture warranty. No extended warranties are available.
- Discontinued Products
- The Outdoor Kitchen Place will make every effort possible to replace defective parts with original replacement parts manufactured by the provider. In the event the parts are discontinued, The Outdoor kitchen Place will make a suggestion for parts that may resolve the warranty issue. Any cost associated with the non-manufactures replacement parts shall be addition, all labor will be included.
- Commercial Applications
- The Outdoor Kitchen Place does not warranty any parts or products that are installed or used in commercial applications.
- Discoloration is a common element of outdoor kitchens. Therefore, The Outdoor Kitchen Place does not warranty material or products due to discoloration.
- Surface Rust
- Surface Rust forms when the Stainless Steel is exposed to air and moisture formed by oxidation.The Outdoor Kitchen Place recommends that you keep your outdoor products covered when not in use to protect from acid rain and other environmental chemicals. The Outdoor Kitchen Place does not warranty surface rusting of its products.
- This warranty is non transferrable and is only valid for the original customer of The Outdoor Kitchen Place.
- You can also download the Warranty Request Form here ( Please Include a Photo of Unit / Damage )
Thank you for being a valued customer of The Outdoor Kitchen Place!